1. Use products that have regenisomes. Regenisomes is a product that can accelerate regeneration of damaged cells and prevent skin damage from direct sunlight.
2. Find products with Proteo-C and T-Proflavonol. These two vitamins protect the skin from premature aging caused by pollution, sun, and other environmental factors.
3. Use products that are free of parabens, which is a chemical compound that is often inherent in the shampoom conitioner, and other health products.
4. Clean your skin before bed, this is a simple tips you can do every day.
5. Of the many skin care tips are overlooked, one is the importance of using a mask is very hydrating to improve periodic hydrating. Simply apply the cream every day is not enough to give the face and neck deep moisturizing treatment that they need.