Diet for Glowing Skin
1. Choosing and eating at least three ounces of whole-grain breads, cereals, rice, crackers or pasta.
2. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables, including more dark green and orange vegetables.
3. Consuming foods rich in calcium, such as fat-free milk or low-fat and other dairy products.
4. Choosing to various low-fat or no fat, meat poultry and fish.
Home Remedies for Skin Glowing
1. Bananas and milk mixture and rub it on the face. Let stand for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
2. Make a paste of a mixture of a teaspoon of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey. Rub the body with pasta. Let stand for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
3. Make a paste of turmeric powder and orange juice. Scrub the area that much exposure to sunlight or cold weather. Let stand for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
4. A piece of papaya when applied to the face can do wonders the same.
5. Boil cabbage in water and let cold water overnight. Wash your face with water in the morning.
6. Make a paste from the skin of mango powder and 1 teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub this on a lot of areas exposed to sunlight or cold weather.