Share |Easy tips to make glowing skin
1. Mix honey, lemon juice and vegetable oil and apply this mask on your face for 20 minutes. This is a natural moisturizer and is beneficial for dry skin.
2. Make a face mask with pumpkin slice, milk and egg yolk and apply it on your face for 30 minutes. Wash your face with cold water and discover glowing skin. Use this mask once in a week to get glowing, smooth skin.
3. Gently exfoliate your skin once a week using olive oil and sugar granules to scrub off dead cells.
4. To get glowing skin you can also use raw shea butter.
5. For more ideas read smooth skin tips.
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Transform your dry, lifeless skin into a soft, supple, super smooth and glowing skin by using these natural glowing skin tips.
1. Apply honey on your face and neck, and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash your face and neck with cold water to get smooth, glowing skin.
2. Mix one tablespoon of walnut powder with lemon juice and honey and scrub your face with this mixture and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water for best results.
3. Apply egg white and honey mixture to your face for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
4. Mix egg white with corn flour and apply it on your face. Let this pack dry off completely. Massage your face gently with warm water for about 15 minutes. Repeat this process for about 15 days to get a glowing skin.
5. Washing your face with water in which cabbage has been boiled is a popular method of natural skin care
6. Mash a ripe banana and mix it with raw milk. Apply this paste on your face and neck, and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash your neck and face with cold water to get glowing skin.