Healthy body can make skin look more glowing. Skin that is the greatest senses of the body and first defense from germs and disease, in addition to skin it is also one major factor that makes someone more confident in appearance. To keep healthy skin, clean the skin regularly and steps is the most easy to do. In addition you can also practice the following tips to make your skin glow.
1. Foods such as peanuts, bean sprouts and egg yolks are rich in biotin which helps in maintaining skin health.
2. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids like tuna, salmon etc. is also beneficial.
3. Drink plenty of water throughout the day keeps the cells hydrated skin and makes skin smooth and supple.
4. Apply a sunscreen lotion or sunblocks before stepping outdoors. Umbrellas and sunglasses also provide the necessary protection for sensitive skin.
5. Use a mild soap rich in fatty acids in the bath to maintain the balance of skin oils, but do not use bar soap because it can make your skin is damaged. Pergunakansabun sticks only to the area below the neck.
6. Massaging the body with coconut oil before bath makes the skin smooth and supple.
7. Moisturizers and lotions to prevent loss of moisture from the skin.
8. Regular cleaning and toning the face must be done to remove all dirt and grime. Make-up should be cleaned properly before going to bed.
9. Use cucumber mask to help reduce wrinkles on the face, wrinkles and spots on the skin.
Maintained a healthy skin, will make you look younger and confident.