Differend with other skin types, sensitive skin care is not only choosing skin care products for sensitive skin , but we must know the product is really suitable for our skin or not. For sensitive skin care is also highly dependent on the weather., very quick to react with the chemicals. Some signs of irritation to sensitive skin, skin will look red when using a beauty product, or place heat and itching of the skin.
Sensitive skin have problems like as redness, irritation and blotchiness. Give right sensitive skin care can be very difficult, because a lot of skin products will have a negative impact. Natural skin care is the best method to keep health your skin. Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables will make the skin look healthy.
Drinking water is also a great to make the skin healthy. In addition to preventing dehydration, by drinking water frequently will also help keep skin moist and able to defended skin irritation.
Herbal medicine is very good for sensitive skin, because they are free from chemicals that can cause skin problems. Generally, products that contain natural ingredients will be better for your skin and are less likely to cause sensitive skin reactions. Some treatments you can try, for your sensitive skin:
* Use almond or jojoba oil to cleanse your face.
* Comfrey soaked in water to make a good toner.
* Make a face with orange peels mixed with oatmeal.
* Make a face mask from fruits.
* Cucumber and yoghurt also makes a good facial mask for sensitive skin.
* Licorice is a good product for sensitive skin. Look for skin care products that contain licorice.
* Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help prevent sensitive skin reactions.
* Aloe Vera to soothe skin that is red, irritated and acne. Apply directly to skin.
But you must remember, using Herbal Remedies, can give side effects for your sensitive skin. We recommend that you try to put some on your skin, to see if your skin is allergic or not with the Herbal Remedies.