Having a balanced diet also plays an important role to have healthy skin. Foods rich in vitamin A such as carrots, peaches and tomatoes to help minimize oil production and helps in tissue repair. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, helps flush out toxins from the body. Citrus, citrus fruits are examples of foods rich in vitamin C. Foods rich in vitamin B complex, such as fish, beef liver, and eggs also play an important role in your skin regimen. It helps reduce stress and keep the skin color. Zinc is also a general antioxidant. Foods rich in zinc include brewers yeast, pumpkin seeds and grains. Avoiding foods rich in sugar, white flour and caffeine help to maintain a balanced diet. A fitness routine will also help in achieving optimal results from natural skin care regimen.
natural skin care products are growing rapidly in today's market. They are available in the market and promised to give the best results. Here are some tips on how to choose skin care products natural rights:
1. Products containing fragrances is not a natural product. Perfumes contain toxins that are harmful to the skin and can cause irritation.
2. Read labels and very sure that it really has natural ingredients and what percentage of chemicals present in the product.
Some natural skin care products can be taken orally as a supplement skin care while others can be applied topically as cream. These products are truly the best leather repair products available in the market today. Here is a list of the most potent products natural skin care are available:
1. DMAE or Dimethylaminoethanol - Found in the skin of fish (wild salmon), collagen provides the best support for the outer layers of the skin, leaving firmer and more toned. Eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, but also assist in reducing age spots and is a concentration and memory enhancer.
2. Alpha lipoic acid - A natural acid are antioxidants that eliminate free radicals. If and when applied topically and taken orally, can increase the skin's appearance in a matter of weeks.
3. Vitamin C - This vitamin protects the skin from the sun and reverse the effects of sun damage by neutralizing free radicals. It is also an antioxidant and has been proven to increase collagen production and synthesis.
4. Retinol - A natural form of Vitamin A that helps the skin regeneration and rejuvenation. This is especially effective on sensitive skin because it causes peeling or redness.
Using skin products over the nature, lots of water, and well balanced diet can lead to optimal results in your daily skin regimen. You will see the incredible transformation in your skin in just a few weeks.