In addition to maintaining beautiful face from the outside by using a moisturizer and a mask, you should also consume foods that are proven good for health, some types of food:
1. Fatty fish like salmon, tilapia, and cod are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Besides good for the body, omega-3 fatty acids are also badly needed by the skin to maintain moisture and avoid irritation.
2. Broccoli that has a lot of vitamin A, C, and K, these vegetables are super-rich vegetables benefit. Vitamin A is useful for reducing oil production, vitamin C is an antioxidant that is good for maintaining health and vitamin C to prevent bruising.
3. Sunflower seed oil which contains omega-6 fatty acids may help prevent skin dryness and inflammation, are also important for the formation of prostaglandins, hormones that maintain all the body's cells working properly.
4. Almonds are useful to improve the content of vitamin E in the body, and also has good antioxidant for skin health. A study confirmed if we are often taking vitamin E will keep the skin moist.
5. Green tea, you can drink it regularly every day for tea rich in antioxidants that are useful for skin health.
Maintaining healthy skin from within and from outside the natural way would be to give you beautiful face.