2. Eat nutritious and balanced diet to provide enough vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C to nourish the skin.
3. Leather massage with milk and turmeric helps keep your skin moisturized and smooth.
4. Keep the room temperature is mild to prevent your skin from drying. Use a moisturizer in the heat or ac to keep the skin moist.
5. Bathe with warm water and mild soap. Do not take a bath of hot water because it causes skin to become dry.
6. After bathing, do not you hide your dry with a towel. In contrast with a tap, gently towel dry your skin soft.
7. Eat plenty of fruits and raw vegetables because they are the basis of fluorine, which is very important to stop the scaly skin.
Home Remedies for Beauty
1. Putting a drop of rose water into each eye just prior to your sleep can also refresh your eyes.
2. To prevent your lips from chapping, use hot water fermentation on your lips and then apply a combination of Vaseline and honey. Applying a combination of about three times a week.
3. To prevent your lips from the vents you can use a mixture of earth, or rose petals and milk butter.
4. To delay age spots on your hands, use a piece of lemon and rub all over your hands, before washing. This will holdup onset of age-spot.
5. If you do not have time to shampoo your hair earlier than going out, then brush 1 tablespoon cornstarch powder or dust from side to side of your hair.
Try it out first when you are not in speed to ensure that the machine as you want.
6. To prevent hair loss you should have a biotin rich mouthful. Blend bananas with honey, yogurt and low-fat milk. Drink this for a little week.