Vitamin deficiency is one of many causes your skin becomes rivet. Vitamin deficiency could be one major cause of skin conditions. Vitamins play an important role in maintaining healthy skin.
Vitamins are naturally found in plants and animals and the standard as an essential nutrient for humans. Vitamin name derived from "vital amine" as it was originally thought that these substances all amines.
Some of the benefits of vitamins for your health:
1. Vitamin A helps in the extension of visual purple, prevent night blindness and helps to maintain good eyesight.
2. Vitamin D is essential for bone growth and also prevents rickets. Vitamin D maintains normal structure of bone and helps maintain the balance between bone calcium and blood calcium. It also helps in the normal growth of teeth.
3. Vitamin E prevents sterility and muscular dystrophy.
4. Vitamin K is essential for blood prothrombin configuration, it is important for blood clots and prevents excessive loss of blood or bleeding from the body during an injury or accident.
1. Lack of vitamins can make the dead skin, characterized by skin becomes dull.
2. Numerous studies reveal that certain vitamins and minerals, when taken internally, can actually affect skin appearance, beauty, and overall health of women.
3. Research has shown a strong relationship between nutrient intake and skin health.
4. The number of skin care products containing vitamins has more than tripled since 1991.
5. Most people lack vitamins, minerals and herbs that are important to your body for good.