Yoga Tips for Glowing Skin
1. Making the water as your favorite beverage. Drink plenty of water for hydrate skin and help to take the poison. It also helps to promote bowel movements.
2. Be cheerful at all times.
3. Practice detachment and distance themselves from the excess food, beverages or emotion.
4. Lifestyle and healthy living.
5. Use an effective moisturizer.
6. Do the massage on the skin regularly. Oil massage increases blood circulation and improve skin health.
7. Avoid over exposure to sunlight.
SKIN CARE TIPS
1. A face shield egg white and honey gently remove the tan from your face.
2. Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this on your face, leave for five minutes and wash with warm water.
3. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice
4. with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
5. For oily skin, use a mixture of wine, lemon and egg white. Let stand for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
6. Cut the lemon and rub it all over your face hut. Let stand for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid responsibility for this if you have dry skin.
7. Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil. This mixture is a good moisturizer for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
8. Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face. This will make your skin glow.
9. Prepare a mask by adding a piece of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes to glowing skin.
10. Mix half-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth skin.